How BackupURData’s Online Data Backup Works
Easy steps to follow:
- Register and download BackupURData
- Receive user name and password.
- You are able to transfer data via internet, but in the event of large volume of data, you may prefer to transfer it to a local hard drive and deliver it to our data centre.
- In BackupURData’s settings, select your preferences for future backup.
- You are now ready to back up.
- Incremental data will be automatically backed up according to your settings
BackupURData’s advanced technology captures every version of a file that has been saved to your hard drive
- Even if your hard drive crashes completely after you have worked for a full day without backing up manually, the saved copy of your working files will still be intact on BackupURData’s server.
- This provides a highly dependable means of real-time, continuous data protection for your servers, desktops, and laptops effortlessly and transparently, without any human intervention.
- In addition, backup will only run when the computer is idle, or when the level of CPU utilization falls below a specific percentage (e.g. 20%), leaving backup operation completely transparent to users.
With BackupURData, data will be copied, compressed, 128-bit / 256-bit encrypted and uploaded to a remote server located offsite through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This backed up data is 100% restorable to its original formats, when needed, by simply clicking a few buttons. In addition, it provides another level of protection by allowing replication of the remote backup server(s) to a second remote location. This gives a double protection.
What makes BackupURData the ultimate online backup solution?
You will always know where your data is located — in our own N+1data centre:
- Guaranteed uptime 99.99%,
- Environmentally controlled with the optimal humidity and temperature, and completely dust-free,
- Physical security measures and access limitations,
- IT staff available 24/7/365 to ensure nothing goes wrong.