Emergency Breach Response
Have an Emergency Breach Response Plan
Just like having a plan in your home for emergencies, having an emergency breach response plan is essential for your business.
Planning ahead with your IT security expert gives you an exact understanding of your system’s current vulnerability status. With your plan in place, you’ll be working with a team familiar with your business needs and mitigation procedure; making it easy for your security expert to react quickly if a breach occurs.
DataHive has successfully mitigated breaches ranging from:
- Denial of service attacks
- Virus infections
- Compromised Servers
You can rely on DataHive’s IT security experts to provide a timely response, with our trusted on-site Calgary based team available 24/7/365 to handle a breach efficiently and confidentially.
After the initial breach is mitigated, you can also work with our team to design an Incident Response Service to prevent further breaches.
Incident Response Service
By subscribing to DataHive’s incident response service, you achieve the following benefits:
- DataHive cybersecurity experts who develop a client Incident Response Plan for your business
- A team of cybersecurity experts who know your business, your team and your IT infrastructure
- Cybersecurity experts available 24/7/365 to contact in the event of a cybersecurity attack with guaranteed quick response times
- An existing contract with a company that knows you and your team, so there’s no need to waste time filling out paperwork during an emergency
- Preferred hourly rates